Tickets for the 7th Annual Tribeza Interiors Tour 2020 are on sale now! The tour will be held on Sunday, January 26th from 11 am – 4:00 pm. This is a self-guided, self-paced tour showcasing the unique home designs of Austin-based interior designers. You can follow this link to find the tour map and read the details about each designer. You can find each house on Google maps here.
Our Villa Blanca project is the home we are showcasing on the tour. Heather is the lead designer on the project. Unfortunately, she cannot attend, but you will get to meet and greet our team at the home and as we tour the other designer homes. You will also get to meet the fabulous homeowner of Villa Blanca, Liz White! You can read the announcement on her blog by following this link.
There are a total of 8 homes on the tour located throughout Austin. Here is a list of the featured designers.
Featured Interior Designers:
- Andrée Chalaron and Amity Worrel of Amity Worrel & Co. | 2412 E 9th St.
- Sara Barney of BANND DESIGN | 859 Castle Ridge
- Heather Blue Harkovich of Heather Scott Home & Design | 1526 Resaca Blvd.
- Hugh Randolph and Trisha Shepard of Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects | 108 W 32nd St.
- Sara Cukerbaum of SLIC Design | 17 W James St.
- Meeta Morrison of Meeta Morrison Designs | 1900 Holly Hill Drive
- Sara Scaglione of Shabby Slips Interiors | 400 Ridgewood Road
- Page Gandy and Allison Gaskins of 3 Fold Design Studio | 403 Honeycomb Ridge
All homes will be open from 11 am – 4 pm. Start the tour at the home of your choice, and choose your own route.
- Shoes are not allowed inside the home. Booties will be provided, or you may wear socks.
- Strollers are not allowed inside the home.
- Children under 12 do not need a ticket to enter the homes.
- Tickets will be available for purchase at each home. Credit cards only.
Follow this link to purchase your tickets. Tickets are $25 (+ $2.22 fee). Follow along on the blog for the next few weeks as we share more about the event! We hope to see you!