Looking for the perfect holiday gift for that special someone on your list? This week’s blog post features a specially curated list of our top gift ideas for “her” and “him.” Our decor items are gifts that are guaranteed to be enjoyed and cherished beyond the holidays. Happy shopping!
Gifts for Her
- String of Pearls Mirror- $429.99. What’s more classy and timeless than a string of pearls? Our hanging string of pearls mirror is stylish and unique gift for the lady in your life. The dimensions are 25 W x 36 H.
- Bouquet of Peonies-$279.99. Our vibrant bouquet of white, pink and hot pink peonies can freshen up a home. The peony arrangement can be enjoyed on a coffee table, console or any table needing a pretty centerpiece.
- LAFCO Champagne Candle-$58. Clean and sparkling is the perfect description for LAFCO’s Champagne Candle. With notes of grapefruit, ginger and raspberry, this candle is a sensory treat. The soy wax candle is made in a hand-blown glass vessel for added luxury. The black trim on this candle accents the opulent white glass in a chic way.
- Shop Book Series-$115. The window shop book series is a thoughtful gift for the fashion lover on your list. The intricate detailing of the books is a work of art that will make them swoon.
- Giclee Art-$379.99. “Calm Play” adds a soothing and serene palette of soft blues and pastels to a room. The dimensions are 30 W x 40 H.
- Gilded Sunburst Mirror-$199.99. A gold starburst can add warmth and shine to a space. It is a timeless wall decor item that can be enjoyed for years to come. It is 22 inches round.
- Embroidered Pillow-$238. Pillows add a finishing touch to a space. Our lovely neutral pillow with a decorative embroidered band is soft, cozy and stylish. The pillow size is 22 x 22.
- Kate Spade Tassel Throw-$115. Snuggle up with our vibrant Kate Spade tassel throw blankets. We have three colors available: Shocking Pink, Picnic Green and Navy Eclipse.
Gifts for Him
- Distressed Burlap Picture Frame-$79.99. Showcase a treasured family photo or travel memory in our distressed burlap frame. The 14 W x 16 H frame can hold an 8 x 10 photograph.
- Nest Fragrances Hearth Candle-$40. Give the gent in your life a candle that emits the aroma of a wintertime fire. The candle features hints of frankincense and smoky embers. We have the classic candle size available for $40 or the 3-wick candle for $64.
- Hand-Carved Chess Set-$329.99. Checkmate! Our oversized black and white chess set is hand-carved and made of solid mahogany wood. The chess pieces feature a sleek black and white finish that will have the recipient feeling like a champion. The dimensions are 31.5 W x 31.5 D.
- Silver Antler Mount-$169.99. Our framed miniature animal skeletons in a burnished silver finish is a clever gift for the hunter or nature lover in your life. It is a modern and stylish alternative to traditional taxidermy. It can be proudly displayed on the walls of a man-cave or study. The dimensions are 13 W x 33 H.
- Framed Landscape-$249.99. Our two tone frame with a monochromatic landscape sketch can add style to an entry, office or bedroom. The prints add texture to a space and pair effortlessly with brass accents. The dimensions are 17.25 W x 21.25 H.
- Concrete Side Table-$299.99. This concrete end table can add depth to any indoor or outdoor living space. The tables can also serve as extra seating when gathered around a toasty fire this winter. The dimensions are 18 W x 18 D x 20 H.
- Molecular Accessory-$49.99. Add an accessory to shelves displayed with chemistry or medical textbooks. Our molecular accessory can also style a side table or serve as a conversation starter that will keep you and your guests “bonded.”
- Gear Bookends-$89.99. Organize books with our gear bookends. Their industrial design can be enjoyed by the techie, engineer, or auto enthusiast in your life.
Stay tuned as in the coming weeks we will share more holiday “How-To’s” and gift ideas! If you have any questions about any of the items featured today, please email us at info@heatherscotthome or call us at 512-342-6899.
Leave a Reply